1 Day Ephesus Tour From Istanbul /
- The tour is available every day, all year long.
- You can customize this as you wish.
- We organize the tour privately only for your party.
- All sightseeing tours of the places mentioned in the program
- Domestic flight tickets IST-ADB-IST
- English-speaking guidance licensed by the Ministry of Culture and Tourism
- All transport with new & and AC vehicles
- All parking fees, ferry tools and petrol
- All entrance fees and taxes
- Drinks, travel insurance, visas, personal expenses, posters, tips
Your day begins with an early morning airport transfer from the hotel to Istanbul Airport. You will take your flight from Istanbul to Izmir. Our driver will be waiting for you at the airport to take you to explore the depths of Greek and Roman civilizations that lived in Turkey’s landscapes.
After you’ve been welcomed, your guide will take you to the House of the Virgin Mary on the top of the beautiful Solmissos Mountains. It is believed Mary spent her last living days.
After the House of the Virgin Mary, you’ll be driven to the Ancient City of Ephesus. You’ll enjoy a downhill walk with your guide into the ruins of the Roman capital. Your route takes you past the Bouleuterion, the Temple of Domitian, Hercules Gate, the Temple of Hadrian, The Celsus Library, and The Great Theater.
Then, you’ll be driven to The Temple of Artemis (Diana). The temple was one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World.
We would like to introduce you to the local cultural aspects of Ephesus by showing handmade Carpet & and rug Art done. through traditional weaving in the Teaching Village and you’ll enjoy many of Ephesu’s Ceramics as well.
After completing the tour in the Ephesus region we will transfer you to Izmir Airport. Upon your arrival in Istanbul we will welcome you at the airport and transfer you to your hotel.
Please click the link and see if you need visa for turkey.
Also you can apply online visa for you if you can get online visa for Turkey.