Distance Sales Contract, Booking Terms and Conditions
- Booking Conditions Please Read Carefully
- Smart Turkey Tours accepts bookings subject to the following Booking Conditions.
A ‘Client’ is all persons named on the booking form intending to travel with Smart Turkey Tours.
A ‘Product’ is any service sold by Smart Turkey Tours.
All Clients will be deemed to have read, understood and accepted all Booking Conditions. To confirm a booking Smart Turkey Tours requires that the agent has taken full payment of all monies due. A contract between the Client and Smart Turkey Tours comes into existence when Smart Turkey Tours has confirmed the booking in writing and issued a Confirmation. The person signing the booking form (that incorporates these terms and conditions) warrants that s/he has full authority to do so on behalf of all persons whose names appear thereon, and confirms that all such persons are fully aware of and understand these terms and conditions. The said contract, including all matters rising from it, is subject to Turkish Law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the Turkish Courts. No employees or representatives of Smart Turkey Tours has any right to alter, vary or waive any of these terms and conditions, not to undertake any liability whatsoever on behalf of Smart Turkey Tours, unless such be in writing and signed by the Director of Smart Turkey Tours. Smart Turkey Tours reserves the right to decline any booking at their discretion without further explanation.
- Amendments and Cancellations
- Clients can cancel at any time. The cancellation will be effected at the time that Smart Turkey Tours receives a written request from the Client and the following cancellation charges will be applied.
- 50 or more days before departure : 20% of the total tour package
- 49 through 30 days before departure : 30% of the total tour package
- 29 through 8 days before departure : 50% of the total tour package
- 7 through 1 day before departure : 100% of the total tour package
- On special occasions (public holidays), these conditions may be modified. The Customer must be informed in writing about this fact by the Provider in advance.
Please kindly note that :
- Pandemic period is not included in the above cancellation policy. Smart Turkey Tours will keep your payment amount for the following two years ,when the date you cancel your tour, as your credit to book for any tour package. If there is a price difference in hotel on the date you postpone, this will be reflected in your tour price. If you still want to cancel your tour you will be charged %15 of the total package amount as a service fee.
- Flight tickets are not included in the above cancellation policy. Once your program is confirmed and flight tickets are purchased, any changes on the dates of the flight program will incur a change fee or in case of cancellation (this is additional to the service fee), 100% cancellation fee for the flight will be incurred regardless of the above cancellation policy.
- If a refund is payable by Smart Turkey Tours to the Client, the refund amount will be calculated according to the conditions set out in Section 1 and with consideration of evidence of exceptional circumstances.
- Smart Turkey Tours will not pay fees charged to the Client by the Client’s bank for processing the credited amount. Refund will be made to your credit card/bank account that used for booking the tour between 7 to 15 business day.
- Information and Pricing Policy
- Prices in the Smart Turkey Tours brochure are correct at time of publication. Before a booking is confirmed, Smart Turkey Tours reserves the right to amend these prices due to any circumstances outside the control of Smart Turkey Tours such as but not limited to changes relating to governmental action, increases in transportation costs (including schedule airfares and the cost of fuel) changes in any dues, taxes or fees chargeable for services (including landing taxes or embarkation / disembarkation fees at airports), increases in admission fees. Tour accommodations are based on twin/double share accommodation for single travellers – single supplement is required
- Bank transfers are accepted as the full amount payable as published. Payment must be settled by the Client by bank transfer within 3 days after receipt of the invoice (if not stated otherwise). Smart Turkey Tours (Smart Turkey Tours Turizm Ltd. Co.) is a registered business in Turkey. Besides that, we also accept credit card payments in TL, USD and EURO.
- Product information is published by Smart Turkey Tours in good faith and Smart Turkey Tours will use its best endeavours to operate all Products as advertised. Smart Turkey Tours reserves the right to change any of the facilities and services described in its publications and to substitute alternative arrangements of comparable monetary value without compensation and accepts no liability for loss of enjoyment resulting from any change.
- Tour Meeting Point
All Smart Turkey Tours trips begin and end at the appropriate local airport if our guest does not require any specific place.
- Travel Insurance
Adequate insurance is mandatory for all Clients to cover at least but not limited to medical and repatriation expenses, loss of luggage and cancellation or curtailment of a Product and should not exclude any planned adventure activities from the time of booking for the full duration of the Product as a minimum. A Client and her/his personal belongings are the sole responsibility of herself/himself. Smart Turkey Tours accepts no liability on the Client’s behalf where Smart Turkey Tours has provided a Product of reasonable standard. Clients are fully responsible for arranging their own insurance.
- Liability of Smart Turkey Tours
- Smart Turkey Tours Products and in particular, adventure activities, contain an element of risk to the personal safety of the Client that other package holidays may not contain. By accepting these Booking Conditions Clients are aware of the risks inherent in their chosen travel and Clients undertake such risks at their own volition. Smart Turkey Tours accepts no liability of Client’s damages where Smart Turkey Tours has fulfilled its Duty of Care to Clients by providing Products of a reasonable standard. Smart Turkey Tours accepts no liability if there has been no fault on the part of Smart Turkey Tours or its’ suppliers, and the reason for the claimed damages was either the Client’s fault or a result of unusual circumstances beyond the control of Smart Turkey Tours by force majeure and the consequences of which could not have been avoided even with all due care.
- In respect of carriage by air, sea and rail and the provision of accommodation, Smart Turkey Tours’ liability in the said cases will be limited in the manner provided by the relevant international conventions.
- Smart Turkey Tours accepts no liability if additional costs to the Client are incurred through delay, accident or disruption of the Product(s) beyond the control of Smart Turkey Tours by force majeure.
- Travel Documentation
It is the responsibility of the Clients to be in possession of a valid passport, visa permits, vaccinations, preventative medicines and other medical certificates and all necessary travel documents. Smart Turkey Tours is not liable for damages arising from changes in regulations or laws to the necessary travel document requirements. Information about these matters is given in good faith by Smart Turkey Tours but without liability.
- Health and Conduct
All Clients are expected to satisfy themselves prior to booking that they are fit and able to complete the itinerary of their chosen tour as described in the brochure. Any Clients with pre-existing medical conditions or illness must declare the true nature of such conditions at the time of booking, and make arrangements for the provision of any medication or other treatment which may be required during the tour. Such a client is required to provide a medical statement from a General Practitioner to confirm they are fit to travel. Failure to make such disclosure will constitute a breach of these booking conditions and relieve Smart Turkey Tours from any obligations and liability.
Any complaints must be reported immediately within 24 hours to the Tour Leader/Guide/Reservation Supervisor who will do everything possible to resolve the matter.
Tour accommodations are based on twin/double share accommodation for single travellers – single supplement is required.